FreeRTOS Lab 01
- Create a CCS Project using FreeRTOS Project Template
- Add printf-stdarg.c file to project (Project > Add Files ...)
- Initialize UART0 for 115,200 baud rate (assuming 16 MHz bus clock), 8 bit word length, no parity bits, one stop bit, FIFOs enabled. (UART0 Echo Source Code is available here)
- Create two tasks (vTask1 and vTask2) with equal priorities. vTask1 should display the string "Task 1 is Running ..." and vTask2 should display the string "Task 2 is Running ...".
- After Displaying the string, introduce a small (crude) Delay;
for( auto uint32_t ul = 0; ul < 3180; ul++ );
- Observe which Tasks strings Displayed and Why?
- Change Tasks priorities and Observe
- Replace the above crude delay with vTaskDelay function and Observe.