FreeRTOS Exercise Lab23
FreeRTOS Exercise Lab22
Implement a STOP watch in three tasks as follows:
- Display Task
- This task (periodic) updates the output on the 7-segment Display.
- A Task to read the input
- This task reads the input from the keypad and updates the state of the state machine accordingly.
- The states are: Timer running, timer stop and timer clear.
- A task to keep track of timing
- This task keeps track of the counter saving the timing information. This is the most timing critical task. As this task implements the core task of the “Stop Watch”, its accuracy is important.